12 Luxury Handcrafted Chocolates
12, beautifully handcrafted luxury chocolates, that link colours to stimulate the mind and mouth.
Box flavours include:
- Salted Caramel in Milk Chocolate
- Hazelnut Praline in Milk Chocolate
- Lemon Fondant in White Chocolate
- Chewy Toffee in Milk Chocolate
- Mango and Cardamom Pate de Fruits in White Chocolate
- Peppermint Fondant in Dark Chocolate
- Chilli and Smoked Paprika Ganache in Dark Chocolate
- Marc de Champagne Ganache in Milk Chocolate
- Morello Cherry Pate de Fruits in Dark Chocolate
- Orange Fondant in Milk Chocolate
- Coconut Creme in Milk Chocolate
- Coffee Fondant in White Chocolate
Allergens: Milk, Soy & Nuts
Storage Information: Store at 12-16 Degrees Celsius for up to 3 months
Chocolate Colours: Please note due to differences between colour reproduction on digital devices, the chocolates you receive may appear a slightly different colour to those on our website.
About the Producer
All of T&M Artisan Chocolates are made to order in Hampshire, using only 100% sustainable Cocoa from Cocoa Horizon Foundation approved farms. The Cocoa Horizons initiative works with the farmer to understand the challenges facing cocoa farmers and their families. These activities lead to a stronger, more sustainable cocoa supply chain by improving the livelihood of cocoa farmers, their families and their communities.
Mark at T&M is a classically trained chef with over 26 years experience cooking in a variety of exclusive hotels, leading restaurants and finally for the Royal Navy where he has had the distinct honour of serving high ranking military officials along with domestic and foreign heads of state.
Mark has always favoured working in the dessert section and took the plunge into Artisan Chocolates. Initially starting at home, experimenting on friends and family, Mark found he could mix flavours and combinations to really test their taste buds. Mark creates the chocolates as eye-catching as possible and link colours to stimulate
the mind and mouth.
In Sept 2020 Mark was awarded a Great Taste 2020 award for his Peppermint Fondant and Old English Chewy Toffee.